Terms of Quote
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR QUOTATIONS
THE ISSUANCE OF ANY QUOTE ON A PRODUCT OR SERVICE ("PRODUCTS") BY LORAD CHEMICAL CORPORATION ("SELLER") ARE SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR QUOTATIONS ("AGREEMENT") REGARDLESS OF ANY DIFFERENT TERMS OR CONDITIONS SET FORTH IN ANY REQUEST FOR A QUOTE ("QUOTE REQUEST") SUBMITTED BY A POTENTIAL CUSTOMER ("CUSTOMER").
1. Website Quote Requests. Please review this AGREEMENT carefully. Clicking the "I have read and agree to Lorad's Terms and Conditions." button means that you are acknowledging you have read and understand this policy and agree to be bound by the terms of this AGREEMENT.
2. Other Quote Requests. The issuance of quote on any PRODUCT by Lorad is conditioned on your acceptance of all of the provisions of this AGREEMENT. By submitting a request for a quote through any means, you agree that you have read and understand this policy and agree to be bound by the terms of this AGREEMENT.
3. Costs. SELLER's quoted prices apply for thirty (30) days or as otherwise stated in its issued quote. SELLER may increase prices if SELLER's costs increase or other circumstances beyond SELLER's reasonable control are present. Quoted prices are for PRODUCTS only and do not include taxes, impositions and any other charges, fees, shipping charges and duties imposed by any government authority. BUYER is responsible for any additional fees and taxes.
4. Additional Terms.
- Lorad will only process quote requests that come from valid e-mail addresses. Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, AOL, and other generic e-mail addresses will not be accepted.
- Lorad reserves the right to refuse any quote request.
- Lorad will not send samples, provide quotes, or sell any materials to individuals not affiliated to a academic, governmental, commercial, or industrial organization / operation.
- Lorad will not ship hazardous materials (samples or regular orders) to any organization that has not verified that they have the capability to properly handle and store the hazardous materials.
- Samples quantities shipped to a foreign country may incur a charge. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding this.
- Lorad reserves the right to limit the quantity and / or availability of samples due to product cost, proprietary limitations, or historic purchasing activity.
- Incomplete quote requests will not be processed.