Innovative Chemistry Applied to Materials ScienceLet's look at just a few of our accomplishments:
- Pioneered continuous processes for the manufacture of sulfides, carbonates, oxides/hydroxides, phosphates as nano-powders and nano-composites. Multi-kg quantities available.
- Developed a New Process for manufacturing Oxide Nano-Powders. This is a very flexible process. We can synthesize YAG:Nd, YAG:Ce, MgAl2O4 spinel ,GGG, Nano-Composites and much more, at <100nm, for a host of commercial applications. Multi-kg quantities currently available.
- Developed New Procedures for Manufacturing Fluorides such as GaF3, AlF3 etc.,
- Developed new methods for manufacturing vanadium materials for lithium ion batteries…V2O5 gel routes, LiV3O8, Ag2V4O11.
- Developed many methods for synthesizing sulfides…some as nano-powders: SrS, SrGa2S4:Eu, CaS, Gd2O2S:RE, FeS2, CoS2, NiS2, CuFeS2, Cu2ZnSnS4, SnS, SnS2, La2S3, Ce2S3 , CaLa2S4 ,ZnS, ZnS:Ag scintillator , ZnS-Ga2S3 nano-composites etc., for phosphors/LED, battery, photovoltaic, thermoelectric, catalyst and optical window applications.
- Developed a process for the Bulk synthesis of electro-conductive antimony doped tin oxide.
- Developed new procedures for the manufacture of a high purity Lithium sulfide, Li2S.
- Developed a new process for Molybdenum disulfide, tungsten disulfide and transition metal sulfide composite nanopowders for battery and catalyst applications.
- Developed a wide range of custom synthesized Phosphors. Materials for LED’s, Radiation Detection and Security Applications.
- Fuel Cell Oxides….Developed Processes for the Manufacture of Phase Pure Lanthanum –alkaline earth manganites, ferrites and cobaltites. Anode and Cathode powders available. Nanopowders also available.
- Developed CVD Precursors for vapor and aerosol source depositions. Deposited ZnS, CdS, ZnO:Al, ITO,ZrO2, Y2O3, MgO, Spinel, SnO2:F etc. on Quartz, Si and GaP substrates.
We have a wide range of Expertise and Manufacturing Capabilities.
To discuss how we can help you, please contact us at:
727-826-5511 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Lorad Chemical Corporation, 1200 19th Street North, St. Petersburg FL 33713